- King Charles I School
Hill Grove House
- Head: Mr Stephen Brownlow
- T 01562 512880
- F 01562 512881
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.kingcharlesschool.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Pupils: 1075
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Satisfactory 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 24th May 2016
- 2 Full inspection 13th October 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 22nd January 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
School opened summer 2007. Amalgamation of the middle and high schools.
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for King Charles I School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.