- King Edward VI Community College
- Head: Mr Alan Salt
- T 01803 869200
- F 01803 869201
- E administration@ki…ardvi.devon.sch.uk
- W www.kingedwardvi.devon.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 1154
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 2nd December 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for King Edward VI Community College
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Film Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available