- King Edward's School Witley
- Head: Mr John Attwater
- T 01428 686700
- F 01428 685260
- E email@example.com
- W www.kesw.org/
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 10 to 19.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 409
- Religion: Christian
- Fees: Day: £14,985 - £19,950; Boarding: £24,630 - £29,145 pa
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
King Edward’s Witley is an independent boarding and day school for girls and boys aged 11-18 that offers pupils the opportunity to excel in their academic studies while also offering a highly motivating and inspiring environment for children to equally thrive in other sporting and creative activities. The School takes pride in its ability to provide a school community which, reflects the real world, by admitting pupils from a broad range of academic, social, economic and cultural backgrounds.
King Edward’s Witley was an early adopter of the prestigious IB and in 2014-15 celebrated ten years of the IB, and ranks as one of the UK’s top 25 co-educational day and boarding schools offering the IB. In 2015, the School acknowledged the need for alternative routes to university and now offers the new A-level courses across a wide choice of subjects.
The School has a renowned reputation for the provision of high-quality pastoral care and a welcoming community that delivers unrivalled support to pupils. Facilities are second to none and include a new state of the art Business and Finance Centre, excellent sports grounds and, indoor swimming pool.
Conveniently located, the School is approximately 40 minutes’ drive from Heathrow and Gatwick. Witley station is a three-minute walk away and is on the main London Waterloo to Portsmouth line. King Edward’s is set within a secure and attractive 100-acre wooded campus.
Fees are competitively priced and all ‘extras’ are included such as school uniform, books and equipment. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for King Edward's School Witley
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Untranslated Literature at an English Independent School (IBO Standard level component)
- Best performance by Boys taking Geography at an English Independent School (IBO Higher level component)
- Best performance by Girls taking German at an English Independent School (Level1/2 certificates)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Who came from where
|Aldro||2017||3||2||Art Scholarship; Sports Scholarship|