King Henry VIII School
- King Henry VIII School
- Head: Mr Jason Slack
- T 024 7627 1111
- F 024 7627 1188
- E [email protected]
- W www.khviii.com
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Coventry
- Pupils: 1184
- Religion: Christian
- Fees: £10,698 pa
- Open days: October, November, June annually
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Established in 1545, King Henry VIII School is a leading co-educational day school. The school is proud to take pupils through from 3 to 18 years of age in a friendly, purposeful atmosphere. Excellent academic results are matched by a wide range of co-curricular opportunities and outstanding pastoral care. The school boasts a fine tradition in rugby, having seen many pupils going on to play for England. Current strengths include Outdoor Education opportunity, with a vast number of pupils completing the Duke of Edinburgh Awards amongst many other challenges. The newest facilities are the beautiful Swimming Pool and Fitness Suite which also allow the school to serve the local community. We offer a range of examinations, including IGCSE and the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), in addition to GCSE and A level. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Law at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Law at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
Who came from where