- Kingfisher Special School
- Head: Mrs Anne Redmond
- T 0161 770 5910
- F 01612 845 338
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.kingfisher.oldham.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oldham
- Pupils: 177
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th December 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 7th July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Kingfisher Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The Kingfisher Community Special School is a community school providing for pupils from two to eleven who have severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties including autistic spectrum disorders. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.