- Kingsley School
- Head: Mr Tom O'Dwyer
- T 01536 316880
- F 01536 415755
- E [email protected]
- W www.kingsley.school
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 164
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 5th July 2016
- 2 Full inspection 27th September 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 9th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school serves children with a wide range of SEN including physical, sensory and language / communication difficulties. Our pupils present with learning needs in the range of moderate, severe and profound and multiple. We also offer specialist provision for children whose difficulties are associated with autistic spectrum disorder
Converted to an academy 2012 ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Kingsley School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The school serves children with a wide range of SEN including physical, sensory and language/communication difficulties. Our pupils present with learning needs in the range of moderate, severe and profound and multiple. We also offer specialist provision for children whose difficulties are associated with autistic spectrum disorder
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available