- Kingsley School
- Head: Mr Tom O'Dwyer
- T 01536 316880
- F 01536 415755
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.kingsley.school
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 164
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 5th July 2016
- 2 Full inspection 27th September 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 9th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school serves children with a wide range of SEN including physical, sensory and language / communication difficulties. Our pupils present with learning needs in the range of moderate, severe and profound and multiple. We also offer specialist provision for children whose difficulties are associated with autistic spectrum disorder
Converted to an academy 2012 ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Kingsley School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The school serves children with a wide range of SEN including physical, sensory and language/communication difficulties. Our pupils present with learning needs in the range of moderate, severe and profound and multiple. We also offer specialist provision for children whose difficulties are associated with autistic spectrum disorder
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.