- Knowsley Central School
- Head: Daryl McConnell
- T 0151 477 8450
- F 0151 477 8451
- E tpeden@central-pr…ry.knowsley.sch.uk
- W www.knowsleycentral.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 14. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Knowsley
- Pupils: 98
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st May 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Knowsley Central School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Knowsley Primary is a community school catering for pupils with social emotional and behavioural difficulties and learning difficulties. Children attend part-time from their mainstream schools. The school was inspected by Ofsted in 2006 when it was judged 'outstanding'. A multi-professional support team provide integrated support for primary and secondary school pupils.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.