- Lakeside School
- Head: Mrs Victoria Size Bed(Hons) Med Autism
- T 0151 487 7211
- F 0151 487 7214
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.witherslac…akeside-school
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 13. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 31
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Lakeside School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Lakeside is an independent school providing for pupils from five to thirteen years with a range of special educational needs including moderate, severe and complex learning difficulties, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and emotional and behavioural difficulties. The school takes day and residential pupils. 'A good school' Ofsted 2002.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|