- Laleham Gap School
- Head: Mr Les Milton
- T 01843 570598
- F 01843 231368
- E email@example.com
- W laleham-gap.kent.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 16. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 182
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 5th July 2017
- 2 Full inspection 22nd March 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Laleham Gap School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Basic Communication Skills at an English Comprehensive School (Functional Skill at Entry Level)
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: this school caters for pupils with speech and language disorders and autism. It has a pre-school nursery unit on a separate site. The school was formed from the amalgamation of Laleham and Gap Schools.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.