- Lansdowne School
- Head: Mrs Linda Adams
- T 020 7737 3713
- F 020 7738 6877
- E [email protected]…wne.lambeth.sch.uk
- W www.lansdowne.lambeth.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lambeth
- Pupils: 90
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 6th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Lansdowne School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Design & Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide write: Lansdowne is a special school catering for pupils with a wide range of needs including moderate and severe learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorders, and social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. Some children have very complex and challenging special educational needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available