- Lee Common Church of England School
- Head: Mr James Edwards Ba (Qts) Hons
- T 01494 837267
- F 01494 837 267
- E email@example.com
- W www.leecommon.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 8
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 63
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 16th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Lee Common C of E School is a village infant school set in a beautiful rural location but within easy access of Great Missenden and other nearby villages and towns. Built in Victorian times the school has been fully adapted and modernised with excellent facilities, whilst retaining its character and charm. Lee Common offers small class sizes (max 20 per class) with a dedicated class teacher for each year group. As well as offering a friendly and nurturing environment, the school prides itself on its consistently high results. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Lee Common Church of England School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.