- Leehurst Swan
19 Campbell Road
- Head: Mr Stuart Morgan-Nash
- T 01722 333094
- F 01722 330868
- E [email protected]
- W www.leehurstswan.org.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wiltshire
- Pupils: 269
- Religion: Christian
- Fees: £8,400 - £13,950pa
- Open days: The next open day event is Tuesday 2nd October 2018
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
We have been inspiring and educating pupils for over 100 years. Formerly known as La Retraite Swan, we are a vibrant community, with excellent academic results, where fun and laughter are an essential part of the school day. The school justifiably achieved top marks and achieved the grade of ‘Excellent’ in every aspect of Educational quality in their recent Inspection. We are the only independent day school in Salisbury offering education for girls and boys from Reception through to 16 offering a broad and balanced education within a family atmosphere.
We celebrate the best of the old while embracing the latest innovations and technology.
We have recently invested in a substantial building project to provide a new Prep school. 'The Centenary Building’ provides 12 new state of the art teaching classrooms and reflects the thriving and highly successful development of the school in recent years. ...Read more
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking ICT at an English Independent School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Independent School (GCSE Short Course)
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Who came from where
|Chafyn Grove School||2017||1|
|Salisbury Cathedral School||2017 to 2018||3||1||Art Scholarship|