Leyland St Andrew's Church of England Infant School
- Leyland St Andrew's Church of England Infant School
- Head: Mrs Pamela Corry
- T 01772 423339
- F 01772 459 096
- E [email protected]
- W www.st-andrews…nf.lancs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 183
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 13th October 2016
- 2 Full inspection 20th March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school has before and after school provision (contact 07710083186)
, also 2 school achievement awards for improvement and excellence, the Basic Skills Quality Mark, holds Investor in People status and has the Health Promoting School Award, in addition to the Artsmark.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Leyland St Andrew's Church of England Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available