- Leyland St Andrew's Church of England Infant School
- Head: Mrs Christina Dring
- T 01772 423339
- F 01772 459 096
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-andrews…f.lancs.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 7
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 201
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 13th October 2016
- 2 Full inspection 20th March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school has before and after school provision (contact 07710083186)
, also 2 school achievement awards for improvement and excellence, the Basic Skills Quality Mark, holds Investor in People status and has the Health Promoting School Award, in addition to the Artsmark.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Leyland St Andrew's Church of England Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.