- Liverpool College
- Head: Mr Hans van Mourik Broekman Ma (Hons)
- T 0151 724 4000
- F 01517 290105
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.liverpoolcollege.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 19
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 1094
- Religion: Church of England
- Fees: Juniors £6,102 - £7,599; Seniors £9,768
- Open days: Visits encouraged during school day, also Open Days in March and October
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th May 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 - Maths, English & Reasoning test; all preceeded by an interview. 13 - Interview with headteacher & school report (tests may be given at headteacher's discretion). 16 - 5 GCSEs at grade B & above including an interview.
Sample questions available on request.
Boarders admitted from 16 - 18 to Boarding House of 30 pupils ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Liverpool College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Physics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Physics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Spanish at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Russian at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Russian at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Classical Civilisation at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Spanish at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
State boarding school
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.