- Longborough Church of England Primary School
- Head: Miss Alexandra Symondson
- T 01451 830097
- F 01451 830097
- E email@example.com
- W www.longboroughpri.ik.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 41
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 22nd June 2017
- 2 Full inspection 30th January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 24th March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are a very small rural primary school. The children work in two classes - Class 1 for Foundation Stage and KS1 and Class2 for KS2.
Although the shell of our building is Victorian, over the past 8 years we have undergone major building works and now have a brand new infant classroom (2003), junior classrooms on a mezzanine floor (1998)and a hall, offices, kitchen and toilets on the ground floor.
Although the pupil numbers are small we have quite a few members of staff, mainly part-time - the pupil/adult ratio works out at 6 children to each adult. We do not specialise in children with special needs but we do specialise in treating every child as an individual and giving them the help or stimulus they need to fulfil their own potential. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Longborough Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.