- Longdendale High School
- Head: Mr Matthew Bowler
- T 01457 764006
- F 01457 766483
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.longdendal…ameside.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Tameside
- Pupils: 734
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th November 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 19th September 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Longdendale High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Music Studies (General) at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC First Award)
- Best performance by Girls taking Music Studies (General) at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC First Award)