- Longspee School
- Head: Gavin O'connell
- T 01202 380266
- F 01202 380 270
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 14. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Poole
- Pupils: 44
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th March 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Longspee School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Longspree School is a community special school catering for pupils from four to fourteen years with moderate learning difficulties including emotional and behavioural difficulties and Asperger's syndrome. There is a satellite unit for Key Stage One pupils. All pupils have statements of special educational needs. The school provides an outreach service. Ofsted judged the school 'very effective' in 2004.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.