- Loughton School
- Head: Mr Andrew Barry George MA, B.Ed (Hons)
- T 01908 665971
- F 01908 235 159
- E LoughtonM@milton-keynes.gov.uk
- W www.loughton.m…-keynes.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 7 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Milton Keynes
- Pupils: 480
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 15th March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 17th January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Loughton School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.