- Lubavitch Ruth Lunzer Girls Primary School
107-115 Stamford Hill
- Head: Ms Fridda Sudak
- T 020 8800 0022
- F 0208 809 7324
- E email@example.com
- W www.chabad.org.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hackney
- Pupils: 161
- Religion: Jewish
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 20th June 2017
- 2 Full inspection 19th June 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 5th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Lubavitch Ruth Lunzer Girls Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.