- Luckley House School
- Head: Mrs Jane Tudor
- T 0118 978 4175
- F 01189 770305
- E Registrar@luckleyhouseschool.org
- W www.luckleyhouseschool.org/
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Wokingham
- Pupils: 217
- Religion: Church of England/Evangelical
- Fees: £5325 per term (Day) £9318 (Full Boarding) Flexible packages available
- Open days: Tuesday 14 March 2017 (am) and Thursday 8 June 2017(evening)
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Luckley House School is a thriving independent day and boarding school set in beautiful Berkshire. We provide a first-class education, with a strong Christian foundation, for pupils aged 11 to 18 years.
The uniqueness of our school lies in the combination of ethos and size. Our focus on the individual brings an education that affirms talent and develops potential. We enjoy excellent academic outcomes for all our pupils - our value-added scores are high, as are our examination results, with an average of 80% of A Level grades at A*-B over the past 4 years.
Our facilities are superb, with a long term development plan in place to ensure that we continue to meet the demands of our evolving community.
We are excited about our transition to coeducation and we believe that this move will allow the school to take best advantage of the opportunities in modern education.
Jane Tudor, Head of Luckley ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Luckley House School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.