Lycee Français Charles de Gaulle (British Section)
- Lycee Français Charles de Gaulle (British Section)
35 Cromwell Road
- Head: Mr Simon McNaught
- T 020 7584 6322
- F 020 7823 7684
- E secretariat-eleve…ceefrancais.org.uk
- W www.lyceefrancais.org.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 210
- Religion: Not Applicable
- Fees: £10,890 pa
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle, Ecole Marie d'Orliac, Ecole de Wix, Ecole André Malraux, Ecole de South Kensington (Primary School of the Lycee Français)
What the school says...
The British Section is an integral part of the Lycee francais Charles de Gaulle, offfering the opportunity to pupils to prepare for GCSE and A levels while maintaining their contact with the French environment of the rest of the school.
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
Special Education Needs
School's description of their SEN provision: