- Lycee Français Charles de Gaulle (British Section)
35 Cromwell Road
- Head: Mr Kelvin Zane
- T 020 7584 6322
- F 020 7823 7684
- E secretariat-eleve…ceefrancais.org.uk
- W www.lyceefrancais.org.uk
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 13 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 210
- Religion: Not Applicable
- Fees: £10,890 pa
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle, Ecole Marie d'Orliac, Ecole de Wix, Ecole André Malraux, Ecole de South Kensington (Primary School of the Lycee Français)
What the school says...
The British Section is an integral part of the Lycee francais Charles de Gaulle, offfering the opportunity to pupils to prepare for GCSE and A levels while maintaining their contact with the French environment of the rest of the school.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Lycee Français Charles de Gaulle (British Section)
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.