MacIntyre Abingdon Partnership College
- MacIntyre Abingdon Partnership College
- Head: Ms Teresa Kelly
- T 01235 216 355
- W www.abingdon-witney.ac.uk/
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 16 to 25. Type of SEN provision: Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory; Natspec Specialist Colleges.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Religion: Not Applicable
- Linked schools: Abingdon and Witney College
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges||Y|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|