- Macmillan Academy
- Head: Mr P Latham
- T 01642 800800
- F 01642 353000
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.macmillan-academy.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Middlesbrough
- Pupils: 1481
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th December 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Macmillan Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Engineering Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.