- Maltings Academy
- Head: Mrs Emma Baker
- T 01376 512911
- F 01376 501 076
- E email@example.com
- W www.maltingsacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 1029
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 6th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy opened Sept 2008 replaced The John Bramston School and Sixth Form College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Maltings Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma at Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma at Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available