- Manchester Health Academy
- Head: Mr Damian Owen
- T 0161 998 3992
- F 01619 985144
- E admin@manchesterh…althacademy.org.uk
- W www.manchester…academy.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 606
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Thursday 25th September 2015 6pm - 8pm
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th April 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 7th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
At Manchester Health Academy we aim to ensure that our students leave the Academy with high aspirations and equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to achieve them in a safe, stimulating and supportive environment.
Our recent Ofsted inspection confirmed that this is a Good school, with many outstanding features.
Our sponsors are the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, with co-sponsorship from Manchester City Council. The academy attracts and retains exceptional staff who possess a wealth of experience, knowledge and expertise. Together, we deliver a unique learning experience at the forefront of Sport Science and Health education.
In choosing Manchester Health Academy as a new student, parent, or member of staff you will be joining an establishment that is the local secondary provider of choice and hub of the community. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Manchester Health Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Speech & Drama at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.