- Manchester Hospital Schools and Home Teaching Service
3rd Floor School
Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital
- Head: Mrs J Doherty
- T 0161 701 0684
- F 0161 918 5600
- E head@hospitalscho….manchester.sch.uk
- W www.manchester…lschools.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 163
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 6th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Manchester Hospital Schools and Home Teaching Service
Please login to post a comment.