- Manor School Sports College
- Head: Mr Jay Davenport
- T 01933 623921
- F 01933 460818
- E enquiries@manorsc…l.northants.sch.uk
- W www.manorschoo…rthants.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 850
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 4th May 2016
- 2 Full inspection 30th May 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th May 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Manor School serves the town of Raunds and Hargrave, Stanwick, Ringstead, Denford and Chelveston villages.
The school has excellent facilities including a new sports complex funded with help from the lottery.
It is open all year for community activities and many clubs have access to the buildings, Vacation activities take place on a regular basis including summer schools for numeracy, literacy and gifted students.
Converted to an academy 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Manor School Sports College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Geography at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.