- Mansfield Green E-ACT Academy
- Head: Mrs Karen Horne
- T 0121 464 6590
- F 0121 523 2256
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.mgeact.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 493
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th March 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 3rd December 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened as an academy in 2013, formerly Mansfield Green Community School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mansfield Green E-ACT Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.