- Maplefields Academy
Tower Hill Road
- Head: Headteacher Jessie Walker
- T 01536 424090
- F 01536 409041
- E head@maplefields.…rthants-ecl.gov.uk
- W www.maplefieldsacademy.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 101
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Visits welcomed by appointment
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 2nd November 2016
- 2 Full inspection 1st February 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 16th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Maplefields Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Maplefields School is a community special school catering for pupils who have severe social emotional and behavioural difficulties. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.