- Maplefields Academy
Tower Hill Road
- Head: Headteacher Jessie Walker
- T 01536 424090
- F 01536 409041
- E [email protected]…rthants-ecl.gov.uk
- W www.maplefieldsacademy.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 101
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Visits welcomed by appointment
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 2nd November 2016
- 2 Full inspection 1st February 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 16th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Maplefields Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Maplefields School is a community special school catering for pupils who have severe social emotional and behavioural difficulties. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available