Maples Children's Centre
- Maples Children's Centre
East Churchfield Road
- Head: Ms Linzi Severn
- T 020 8743 7128
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Ealing
- Pupils: 121
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 27th June 2018
- 2 Full inspection 16th October 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Maples Children's Centre
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.