- Marple Hall School
Hill Top Drive
- Head: Mr Joe Barker
- T 0161 427 7966
- F 01614 260931
- E headteacher@marpl…l.stockport.sch.uk
- W www.marplehall…ockport.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stockport
- Pupils: 1431
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 9th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Marple Hall School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.