- Mayfield Grammar School, Gravesend
- Head: Elaine Wilson Ma Mba
- T 01474 352896
- F 01474 331195
- E email@example.com
- W www.mgsg.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1004
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th June 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 27th February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Gravesend Grammar School
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 8-11: Individual assessment. 11: Maths, English & VR 16: Minimum of 5 Cs (including at least 2 Bs). Past papers given.
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mayfield Grammar School, Gravesend
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Textiles) at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.