- Mayfield Primary School
- Head: Mrs Belinda Ewart
- T 020 8575 9885
- F 020 8813 1108
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W mayfieldealingschool.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Ealing
- Pupils: 378
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: We would love to welcome you to Mayfield and show you round. Please telephone to arrange a time.
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Mayfield is a very special school in which to learn and play.
We are a small community school with high expectations of behaviour, progress and attainment and a supportive and caring ethos. Surrounded by local parks, green spaces and leafy avenues our setting is lovely and unique.
Our welcoming and friendly staff are committed to securing the very best outcomes for children, to widening their opportunities and extending their aspirations. Our curriculum is vibrant and exciting and through it children develop a lifelong love of learning.
The Mayfield Ethos:
• A happy, caring and friendly environment for children, parents and staff.
• Dedicated, committed and talented teaching staff.
• Exciting and motivating ways of engaging learners from Circus Workshops to Writers and Artists in Residence, science workshops and Theatre performances.
• Enriching activities that build confidence and develop life skills.
• The Mayfield Promises – a rigorous code of behaviour drawn up by the children to which all members of Mayfield adhere.
The staff and Governors are committed to ensuring every child has a happy and fulfilling experience at school. 'At Mayfield all pupils are supported and challenged academically and nurtured emotionally. We want every child that leaves us to go forward as a happy and confident learner.' ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mayfield Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.