- Medina College
Isle of Wight
- Head: Miss Karen Begley
- T 01983 526523
- F 01983 528791
- E email@example.com
- W www.medina.iow.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Isle of Wight
- Pupils: 1256
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th November 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 11th March 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Medina Colleges mission is to be an outstanding provider of innovative, engaging and enjoyable education which allows all individuals to achieve their full potential and to acquire the personal qualities, attitudes, skills, knowledge, understanding and qualifications necessary to prepare them for the opportunities and challenges of life beyond Medina College.
At Medina, we are passionate about making a difference to young peoples lives and equipping them for futures in which they can achieve their aspirations. Our ethos is to relentlessly pursue outstanding teaching, learning and pastoral care, while maintaining focus on the needs of the individual student. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Medina College
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking History at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available