- Medina College
Isle of Wight
- Head: Miss Karen Begley
- T 01983 526523
- F 01983 528791
- E email@example.com
- W www.medina.iow.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Isle of Wight
- Pupils: 1256
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Medina Colleges mission is to be an outstanding provider of innovative, engaging and enjoyable education which allows all individuals to achieve their full potential and to acquire the personal qualities, attitudes, skills, knowledge, understanding and qualifications necessary to prepare them for the opportunities and challenges of life beyond Medina College.
At Medina, we are passionate about making a difference to young peoples lives and equipping them for futures in which they can achieve their aspirations. Our ethos is to relentlessly pursue outstanding teaching, learning and pastoral care, while maintaining focus on the needs of the individual student. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Medina College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking History at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.