- Melior Community Academy
- Head: Zoe Bidmead
- T 01724 868666
- F 01724 270378
- E email@example.com
- W www.melior.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 706
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th December 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 6th November 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened as an academy in 2013, formerly Melior Community College for Business, Enterprise and the Arts.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Melior Community Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Our aim is to enable pupils to reach their full potential, giving them access to every National Curriculum subject. The staff team: SENCo and SEN teacher - Miss J Mountcastle Teachers of basic skills - Mrs D Dexter and Miss J Scott SEN support coordinator - Mrs D Van Den Berg
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.