- Merchants' Academy
- Head: Ms Samantha Williamson
- T 0117 301 5000
- F 01173 772066
- E email@example.com
- W www.merchantsacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bristol
- Pupils: 1061
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th May 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New academy opened Sept 08. Replaced Withywood Community School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Merchants' Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.