- Midhurst Rother College
- Head: Mr Stuart Edwards
- T 01730 812451
- F 01730 813524
- E email@example.com
- W www.mrc-academy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 964
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 25th May 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Midhurst Rother College is situated in the market town of Midhurst at the heart of West Sussex. The College has a very large rural catchment area of 400 square miles, drawing students from a wide and varied landscape, made up of small villages, hamlets and two market towns, all on the door step of the South Downs.
Midhurst has a rich tradition and history of education dating back to 1672. Midhurst Rother College represents an exciting new chapter in this history.
It is our ambition to create a vibrant, happy and successful College which delivers the very highest standards of education, nurtures each students talents and skills and plays a central role in meeting the needs of our community. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Midhurst Rother College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Hospitality / Catering at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC L1/L2 First Certificate)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.