- Millais School
- Head: Dr Alison Lodwick MA
- T 01403 254932
- F 01403 211 729
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.millais.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 1497
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Open day is held early in October every year, check our website or call school for exact date.
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th May 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
As one of the leading specialist schools in the country, Millais School has an enviable reputation for academic success which was further enhanced by our designation as an 'Outstanding' school by Ofsted in 2010. Whilst we are delighted to receive such an accolade for the exceptional quality of education we provide, it also reinforces the message we constantly give to our pupils - namely to set their sights high.
We are confident that our aspirations for your daughter will challenge and inspire her. We hope that she will leave us as a happy, enthusiastic individual who has achieved her academic potential, with confidence, skills and values she needs to succeed in an ever changing world.
The governors, staff, pupils, parents and I are very proud of this school and its achievements. We make exceptional claims but if you take the opportunity to come and see for yourselves, then I think you will share our enthusiasm. I look forward to meeting you. Further information is available on the Millais website.
Headteacher ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Millais School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking French Language at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Parent Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Listening at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Reading at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Speaking at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking French - Writing at an English Comprehensive School (QCF Language Qual Child Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.