- Millom Infant School
- Head: Mrs Deborah Wilson
- T 01229 772679
- F 01229 770 353
- E email@example.com
- W www.millom-inf…cumbria.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cumbria
- Pupils: 87
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 22nd March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 1st February 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 19th October 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Millom Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.