- Moggerhanger Lower School
- Head: Mrs Deborah Randall
- T 01767 640270
- F 01767 640 270
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.moggerhanger.beds.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 9
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 64
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are 'a little school with big ideas' located in a beautiful rural setting. We provide children with a rich and exciting education which is relevant to them and which develops their skills and abilities. Our size means children are treated as individuals. We put the children at the heart of everything we do.
The environment we provide is nurturing and caring. We ensure there are no barriers to learning. We believe children need to be nurtured and developed as individuals to enable them to become lifelong learners and good citizens.
Moggerhanger Lower is a Values school and we believe this moral education underpins good behaviour and is a foundation stone of our school.
The school is a fantastic learning environment that we continually improve and enhance. The staff, governors and children take great pride in working together to do this.
We are a forest school and make the most of the outside environment for lessons as much as possible.
We hope you enjoy finding out about our lovely school but if you have any questions or require further information please don't hesitate to contact us or come and see us.
Debbie Randall - Head Teacher ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Moggerhanger Lower School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.