- Monteagle Primary School
- Head: Mr Paul Campbell
- T 020 8270 4613
- F 020 8270 4615
- E email@example.com
- W www.monteagle.…rdaglea.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barking & Dagenham
- Pupils: 800
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th April 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 30th January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Appeared centre stage in 2007 Channel 4 programme, 'Lost for words'. School had very low levels of literacy and numeracy. Introduced disciplined, daily programme of synthetic phonics with considerable success. Children who thought they would never read, and had thus far failed to do so, glowed with pride as they mastered the basics. By end of the year all children had improved and registered a reading age, including those with SEN. More information at www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/L/lost_for_words/monteagle_1.html
Barking and Dagenham Poetry Competition winners 2007. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Monteagle Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.