- Moor Nook Community Primary School
Ribbleton Hall Drive
- Head: Ms Suzanne Clough
- T 01772 796009
- F 01772 655 427
- E email@example.com
- W www.moornook.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 219
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 20th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Moor Nook Community Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The proportion of the school's pupils identified as having special educational needs is much higher than the national average, as is the proportion of pupils with statements of special educational needs. The range of special educational needs includes moderate learning difficulties, emotional and behavioural difficulties, speech and communication difficulties, autism, dyslexia and dyspraxia. Pupils with special educational needs make very good progess in the Foundation Stage and good progress from Years 1 - 6. The school has a very positive environment for learning, fully includes its pupils in all its activities and has a very strong commitment to improvement.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.