- Moorcroft School T/A the Eden Academy
- Head: Mr Andrew Sanders
- T 01895 437799
- F 01895 438123
- E email@example.com
- W www.moorcroftschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hillingdon
- Pupils: 68
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th December 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Moorcroft School T/A the Eden Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Moorcroft provides for secondary aged pupils with severe, profound and complex needs. This includes pupils with autistic spectrum disorders, sensory (hearing and vision)impairments, and physical disabilities. We are positive about inclusion and pupils are based in age-based classes including all abilities but teaching arrangements include ability based lessons for core subjects. Moorcroft was recognised by Ofsted as one of the country's 'particularly successful schools' following our 2002 inspection and as a 'good school, with outstanding features' following our 2007 inspection. Moorcroft has an excellent modern building with very good facilities that support our provision for pupils with a range of different needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.