- Moorcroft School T/A the Eden Academy
- Head: Mr Andrew Sanders
- T 01895 437799
- F 01895 438123
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.moorcroftschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hillingdon
- Pupils: 68
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th December 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Moorcroft School T/A the Eden Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Moorcroft provides for secondary aged pupils with severe, profound and complex needs. This includes pupils with autistic spectrum disorders, sensory (hearing and vision)impairments, and physical disabilities. We are positive about inclusion and pupils are based in age-based classes including all abilities but teaching arrangements include ability based lessons for core subjects. Moorcroft was recognised by Ofsted as one of the country's 'particularly successful schools' following our 2002 inspection and as a 'good school, with outstanding features' following our 2007 inspection. Moorcroft has an excellent modern building with very good facilities that support our provision for pupils with a range of different needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available