- Mortimer Community College
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mr Simon Hignett
- T 0191 456 6511
- F 01914 271176
- E admin@mortimercom…unitycollege.co.uk
- W www.mortimerco…ycollege.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: South Tyneside
- Pupils: 753
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th December 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mortimer Community College
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.