- Mortimer St John's C.E. Infant School
West End Road
- Head: Mrs Nicola Sumner
- T 0118 933 2242
- F 01189 331 163
- E Office.email@example.com
- W www.msj.w-berks.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Berkshire
- Pupils: 181
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 9th February 2016
- 2 Full inspection 14th January 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th March 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mortimer St John's C.E. Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available