- Mosaic Jewish Primary School
- Head: Miss Nerrissa Bear
- T 020 8944 8731
- E email@example.com
- W www.mjps.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Pupils: 112
- Religion: Jewish
- Open days: 18th October 2017 at 9.30am; 14th November 2017 at 1.30pm; 7th December 2017 at 9.30am; 4th January 2018 at 9.30am; 10th January 2018 at 1.30pm; 2nd May 2018 at 9.30am; 10th May 2018 at 1.30pm. Please telephone the office on 020 8944 8731 to book an Open
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Founded in 2013, Mosaic Jewish Primary School is an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' free school (non-fee paying). Our ethos to inspire, respect and excel is based upon a core of Jewish values including the importance of community and looking after the world. Mosaic is a non-selective school welcoming children of all backgrounds from the local community of London SW15 and beyond, currently receiving pupils from five London boroughs. We enable our Jewish and non-Jewish children to develop as happy, confident, independent learners and global citizens. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mosaic Jewish Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.