- Mosaic Jewish Primary School
- Head: Mrs Kate Baum
- T 020 8944 8731
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.mjps.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Pupils: 72
- Religion: Jewish
- Open days: 23rd October 2015 at 9.30am 4th November 2015 at 9.30am 3rd December 2015 at 9.30am 13th January 2016 at 9.30am Please phone the office for an appointment. 020 8944 8731
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 25th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 25th June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
An Outstanding Jewish School for All 50% Local places: 50% Faith places
Mosaic Jewish Primary School (MJPS) is an Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ free (non-fee paying) school which opened in 2013 with an ethos of inclusiveness and diversity. The school’s admissions criteria are 50% Jewish community and 50% open places for the local community, which currently includes pupils living in Roehampton, Putney, Southfields, Wandsworth and Wimbledon.
MJPS follows national curriculum guidelines with an emphasis on core skills drawn from strong literacy and numeracy teaching.
In September 2015 MJPS moved into its new, purpose-built school on Roehampton Lane SW15.
Mosaic Jewish Primary School is founded on Jewish values, which are strengthened by the supportive relationships between teachers, children, families and the wider community. These relationships can be seen in all aspects of the school’s inclusive ethos reflecting ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mosaic Jewish Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.