- Nancealverne School
- Head: Dr Sarah Moseley
- T 01736 365039
- F 01736 331 941
- E secretary@nanceal…ne.cornwall.sch.uk
- W www.nancealver…cornwall.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cornwall
- Pupils: 76
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Nancealverne School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Nancealverne is a special school for pupils with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties or autistic spectrum disorders. Specialist facilities include a hydrotherapy pool and changing rooms, sensory rooms, soft play room, pottery base, therapy and medical room, science and food technology room, library, wheelchair accessible play area and quiet gardens. The school was inspected by OFSTED in January 2006. Virtually all aspects of the inspection were grade 1, outstanding.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available