- Netherhall Learning Campus High School
- Head: Mrs Joan Young
- T 01484 382140
- F 01484 221894
- E email@example.com
- W www.nlconline.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kirklees
- Pupils: 557
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st November 2016
- 2 Full inspection 17th November 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th November 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Netherhall Learning Campus High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (Edexcel Certificates)
- Best performance by Girls taking Music Studies (General) at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Diploma Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (Edexcel Certificates)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.