- Netherhall School
- Head: Mr David Tromans
- T 01900 813434
- F 01900 814867
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.netherhall.cumbria.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cumbria
- Pupils: 605
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th February 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 18th May 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Netherhall School is found in the Western Lake District and serves the children and families of Maryport and surrounding villages. We are committed to ensuring that every young person graduates from Netherhall School with the confidence, qualifications, skills and experience to be successful. Nothing less.
Our guiding principles are the values of:
We aspire to be an outstanding school that is attractive to all parents and students in the area we serve. The
schools calm and orderly atmosphere demonstrates our purposeful focus on high achievement. It is a place where
students show full engagement with their learning; have the drive to persevere; have a sense of personal
responsibility and high aspirations. Our students have a thirst for learning and school life because we:
Provide a safe, inspiring place of learning
Instil strong moral values
Encourage achievement and ambition ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Netherhall School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking History at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available