- Netherhall School
- Head: Mr David Tromans
- T 01900 813434
- F 01900 814867
- E email@example.com
- W www.netherhall…cumbria.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cumbria
- Pupils: 605
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 11th December 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Netherhall School is found in the Western Lake District and serves the children and families of Maryport and surrounding villages. We are committed to ensuring that every young person graduates from Netherhall School with the confidence, qualifications, skills and experience to be successful. Nothing less.
Our guiding principles are the values of:
We aspire to be an outstanding school that is attractive to all parents and students in the area we serve. The
schools calm and orderly atmosphere demonstrates our purposeful focus on high achievement. It is a place where
students show full engagement with their learning; have the drive to persevere; have a sense of personal
responsibility and high aspirations. Our students have a thirst for learning and school life because we:
Provide a safe, inspiring place of learning
Instil strong moral values
Encourage achievement and ambition ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Netherhall School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking History at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.