- Netherton Northside First School
- Head: Mrs Sarah Smith
- T 01669 630234
- F 01669 630 234
- E admin@nethertonno…thumberland.sch.uk
- W www.nethertonn…berland.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 9
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northumberland
- Pupils: 12
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th November 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th June 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Netherton Northside First School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
At Netherton Northside, we endeavour to include every child, by treating them all as individuals. As we are a small school, we can more easily adapt to situations that are presented to us. We are often visited by professionals such as speech therapists, educational psychologists, behaviour support, and representatives from other agencies. We liaise regularly with them, so we can provide as much support as possible for children with any issues at all.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.